.Yes

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reflection upon The One World Essay & Lab

Reflection upon The One World Essay and the Plant Lab
10/31/10
Kyle C. 7A
One World Essay:

As I started the Essay, I was confident about my works. Since population growth subject was a common title for me, I didn't struggle too much. Until I got to the bibliography source part I was on the right track. After handing in, I founded that the bibliography wasn't in the right format. Besides the bibliography part, I was satisfied about what I worked on. By Studing the differences between human population growth and the animals, I could find the unlike changes for both of them. After researching the patterns of the populations, the majority workers in the systems were niche: Predators and Preys. I investigated the limiters of the actual populations combining Economists and Biologists thoughts. The examples are

1.Loss of Population due to predation
2.Parasite diseases creating disasters
3.Handiness of water and nutrition

Also, animal populations alternate over time due to births, deaths, and the distributions of individuals between separate populations. When resources are plentiful and environmental conditions appropriate, populations can increase rapidly. For humans successful agriculture revolutions and developed cultures tied can lead surges to population growths. All these information can be the issues of population growths within learning about these issues, we can all think again to appreciate our ancestors for developing cultures, populations, habitats etc.

Lab Report:

By determining and investigating the plant, Phillip and I needed more time and more efficient works. I regret the impetuous works we finished in a short time. The interval of this project was the main importance of ours but we didn’t use the time. I think that the behavioral and the structural adaptations among the plants caused a huge difference than my expectations were. I anticipated to discover the negatives and fatal situations of plants but...
Answering to the guiding question, some organisms need abiotic factors to survive, if not some will be dead soon and some won’t. They just can’t live in a dark side where there are no resources for them. The solution suggests that there were some symbiotic relationship between soils and the plant. One of them had mutualism which both of the factors benefit and one of them had parasitism.
By looking at others and ours, our plant needed more abiotic factors in-ordered to develop their structures. Since we didn't really care, the plant passed away however it doesn't mean we never appreciated it. The others used all kind of factors to save the plant but I don't think we did. And until then,I need to observe the appearances of both plants.
Everything got mixed up as soon someone added the bean into our plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment